Before I start with this challenge, many thanks to LadyLee for bravely throwing a challenge to a Gothic Black Knight such as I who is always willing and itching for a challenge using the pen and my lens as weapons. 🙂 In this challenge, I have to list ten things that I love and then ten things that I hate. Then, I’ll have to nominate 10 challengers to do the same.
10 Things I Love and 10 Things I Hate
1. I love my android device (Note 3). Almost everything I need to work and blog are in it.. As long as the signal of my carrier is good or near excellent. I hate it if there is no signal from my carrier particularly in situations when I need to urgently send an email to a client. I curse them and curse them with all my might until I lose my breath. I guess that’s how a third-world company operates.
2. I love playing golf and billiards. I guess because of my age, running and jumping, like in basketball, is no longer a healthy option for me. Hahaha! Golf and billiards are “sports” not requiring too much running and jumping and I consider them as “mental” games. I hate golfers who cheat by secretly moving their balls to a good lie or making their scores less than what it was. I usually veer away from these kind of guys and I make a lot of excuses not to play with them again!
3. I love looking at sunrises and sunsets. I find the colors of the sky during this time of the day so pleasing that just by watching it, my “stress” for the day magically vanishes. And the clouds during those times are truly awesome… except that in the city where I am, there are a lot of things that ruin the view of the sunrises and sunsets. I hate the power lines and cables hanging all over the city. It’s messy to look at and sometimes, they hang so low that a truck can accidentally run through them and break the power lines. There was a case where a bystander was electrocuted when a power line broke and fell on the ground.
4. I love eating “bulalo” or beef shank soup. I’m a meat lover though a couple of my nieces and my brother in law are vegan. One of my niece is in fact a PETA member. Any food that has a meat as its primary ingredient, I’ll eat it… And of course, it should be super spicy hot. Hehehe! I hate it when my wife stops me from eating the bone marrow, which is the part I like best when eating bulalo. I know it is full of bad cholesterol but I still love to eat it!
5. I love to look at chubby curvy women because I find them sexy… (Wink!). The bigger their thigh and legs are, the sexier I see them. Every time I see a chubby curvy women wearing skirts showing their legs, I get nailed on my feet and I can’t stop looking… And looking.. And looking admiring their body. I think some may call it “ogling”. Hahaha! I hate it when they say they are fat and not sexy. To me, being sexy is how you confidently walk and talk to us. Seductive but not flirty, chubby and yet curvy, and lastly, sweet but not demanding.
(To be continued…)