A thousand thanks to Kirsty of the “Outside of the Coffee Cup” for nominating me to the Leibster Award… it is truly an honor to be nominated again by a blogger like Kirsty for an award like this. Lots of thanks, Kirsty!
Now, to answer Kirsty’s questions… 🙂
1. Would you rather be able to fly or be able to turn invisible? And why? I’d rather turn invisible like the “Invisible Man”. Imagine what I can do if no one can see me. I can watch movies for free, ride an airplane to go around the world for free even without a visa or passport, or serve as a highly-paid assassin like a ninja who can enter a fully guarded premises without being seen. Hahaha!
2. Do you prefer Spring or Autumn? And why? My country, being tropical, only has two seasons, wet and dry and we don’t have a spring or autumn seasons. But when I visit US, I time my visit during Spring, of course. The weather is just about right and everything seems to be alive. I prefer the West Coast as it does not snow there.
3. If you could meet someone past or present, famous or not, who would it be? I would like to meet Hanzo Hattori, the greatest Ninja who ever lived in medieval Japan… and I will ask him to teach me his ninjutsu techniques so I could be the next champion of the UFC Octagon! 🙂
4. Where is your favourite place to be? And why? This is a tough question as I have no favorite place to be. Let’s just say my favorite theme park is the Universal Studios in Hollywood. This place made me experience some of the things I’ve seen in the movies, like the “Studio Tour”, “Back to the Future” ride (which was phased out), the “Revenge of the Mummy” (this used to be the “ET” ride where you ride a bike), and the “Jurassic Park”, to name a few. I’ve been in this place for more than 10 times. 🙂
5. Are you happy with your life or would you change it? I am definitely happy with my life… the only thing that is lacking is having a grandson or granddaughter! 🙂
6. Someone comes up to you and gives you £10 ($10) what do you spend it on? I’ll use my 10 pounds (that’s about Php 700 in our currency) to treat myself in a japanese buffet dinner and I’ll bring along my family. With 10 pounds less, I’ll just only pay 30 pounds (on the average, buffet dinners here in the Philippines is about 10 pounds per person).
7. Who is your dream guy or girl? And why? My dream girl is Jennifer Lopez and I think you know why! Hehehe! 🙂
8. Do you believe in Ghosts? And why? No, I don’t believe in ghosts because I don’t believe that souls of people can linger around or go back in the physical world. Honestly, I don’t believe that people have souls in the first place. But that’s only my belief and as they say, “to each his own…”.
9. If you could be any Superhero who would it be? And why? I would like to be “Thor”… because he is the god of thunder and lightning. Mortal superheroes are no match to a god hero like Thor! 🙂
10. What is your favourite song? My favorite song is “Stairway to Heaven” by Led Zeppelin. Led Zep is still and will ever be my favorite rock band.
These are the rules of the Award:
Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
– Include the Leibster Award sticker in the post too.
– Nominate 10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
– Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
– Answer the ten questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
– Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
ALL THE NOMINEES ARE FREE TO ACCEPT OR REJECT THE NOMINATION.
And these are my questions:
1. Why did you started a blog site and who was your first follower?
2. When and where was the first time you said “I love you…!” to a person you felt was your soul mate?
3. If you have a lamp with a genie inside who granted you three wishes, what are the three things you will wish for?
4. What talent would you like to have and why?
5. What is your favorite food and why?
6. If Genghis Khan, Hitler, and Nero were alive today and will be running for president, who will you vote and why?
7. Assuming that reincarnation is true and you will be an animal in your next life, what animal would you like to be and why?
8. What are the first three things which you normally do upon waking up in the morning?
9. What are the last three things which you normally do before going to bed in the evening?
10. Which one would you want to be… a vampire or a werewolf? And why?
Following the rules of the Leibster Award, I will be nominating 10 bloggers. I will be sending the 10 bloggers the good news of being nominated to the Leibster Award separately. Congratulations in advance to those who will be receiving my nominations! 🙂